Enjoy WOW moments at Madame Tussauds Berlin now - original wax figures
Welcome to your personal dream date! At Madame Tussauds Berlin lifelike wax figures and immersive sets are waiting for you and your dream date. Mingle with your favourite celebrities from A-list and sports legends to important characters from history and presence.
Justin Bieber, Taylor Swift, Brad Pitt, Elyas M'Barek, Manuel Neuer, Calvin Harris, Barbara Schöneberger and over 110 more are waiting for you. Don't miss: your top model shooting with Heidi Klum and have your own top model moment on our catwalk.
In just a few steps to your entrance ticket for Madame Tussauds Berlin:
❶ Simply select date & number of tickets
❷ click on Show and select the desired selection
❸ click on Book to continue with the order process
❹ Securely complete your order & receive tickets via email
approx. 1.5-2 hours
Core hours: Wednesday-Friday 10am to 5pm (last admission 4pm) and
Saturday-Sunday 10am to 6pm (last admission 5pm).
Opening hours might vary.
Closed Dec 24th
Please notice that children under 15 years need accompanied by an adult.
Minors must be accompanied by an adult of full age. Adults of full age will only be admitted if accompanied by at least one child.
Please note that there may be waiting times at the box office.
• If there are any signs of infection or contact with people with a confirmed infection, please contact the health department and postpone your visit.
• We reserve the right not to allow visitors to enter if noticeable symptoms such as coughing, fever or shortness of breath are evident, including children.
• Please keep at least 1.5m distance to other guests and pay attention to the safety signs and floor markings.
• The adult accompanying persons are required to make the children aware of the safety rules and to ensure that they observe them.
• Please pay attention to the mouth protection regulations, according to the order of the Berlin Senate: wear a mouth and nose cover during your visit. This applies to all children over the age of 6.
• The duration of your stay is limited to a maximum of 3 hours, in order to be able to control the capacities better.
• Please wash your hands regularly (min. 20 sec.).
• Use our disinfection facilities at the entrance and within our attraction
• Please sneeze and cough in the crook of your arm at all times.
• We ask for cashless payment only.
• In order to be able to trace chains of infection, we are obliged to keep track of the contact details of our visitors. We guarantee this by your purchase of online tickets or by providing your contactless data on site.
• Our employees will wear face masks in many areas, where the minimum distance cannot be maintained. We recommend that you prepare the children before the visit.
Please note that an additional free time slot ticket is required for your visit. The free time slot ticket for the desired visit period can be booked online.
Ticket validity after purchase
90 days from purchase. Ticket / Voucher will be exchanged at the entrance for a valid ticket.
Arrival by public transport
Brandenburger Tor (U5)
Brandenburger Tor (S1, S2, S25)