Experience – Explore – Discover! LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre Berlin
The colourful LEGO® brick world in the LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre Berlin offers 15 different stations, at which guests can test, get amazed, join, watch or relax. LEGO® fans see Berlin’s sights as a miniature city in our MINILAND®, a highlight for all ages. Based on the values of LEGO® which are playful learning, limitless ideas, interactivity and active fun, every attraction offers a unique mixture of exciting entertainment and educative claim under one roof
Highlights at a glance:
✔ Most colorful indoor playground of the city
✔ Marvel the symbols of Berlins in MINILAND®
✔ Experience 4D with fascinating special effects in our cinema
✔ Build you own LEGO brick at our LEGO factory
In just a few steps to your ticket for the LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre Berlin:
❶ Simply select date & number of tickets
❷ click on Show and select the desired selection
❸ click on Book to continue with the order process
❹ Securely complete your order & receive tickets via email
approx. 3 hours
daily: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm | last entrance at 03:00 pm
The length of stay is limited to a maximum of 3 hour
Minors must be accompanied by an adult of full age. Adults of full age will only be admitted if accompanied by at least one child.
Please note that there may be waiting times at the box office.
• If there are any signs of infection or contact with people with a confirmed infection, please contact the health department and postpone your visit.
• We reserve the right not to allow visitors to enter if noticeable symptoms such as coughing, fever or shortness of breath are evident, including children.
• Please keep at least 1.5m distance to other guests and pay attention to the safety signs and floor markings.
• The adult accompanying persons are required to make the children aware of the safety rules and to ensure that they observe them.
• Please pay attention to the mouth protection regulations, according to the order of the Berlin Senate: wear a mouth and nose cover during your visit. This applies to all children over the age of 6.
• The duration of your stay is limited to a maximum of 3 hours, in order to be able to control the capacities better.
• Please wash your hands regularly (min. 20 sec.).
• Use our disinfection facilities at the entrance and within our attraction
• Please sneeze and cough in the crook of your arm at all times.
• We ask for cashless payment only.
• In order to be able to trace chains of infection, we are obliged to keep track of the contact details of our visitors. We guarantee this by your purchase of online tickets or by providing your contactless data on site.
• Our employees will wear face masks in many areas, where the minimum distance cannot be maintained. We recommend that you prepare the children before the visit.
Ticket validity after purchase
90 days from purchase
Arrival by public transport
Potsdamer Platz (S1, S2, S25)
Potsdamer Platz (U2)
200, M41, M48, M85