Book online & explore Berlin Dungeon
The Berlin Dungeon is journey into 800 years of Berlin’s darkest history through scarily-funny 11 live shows - from the Medieval to the 20th century. From the historic town wall to the Labyrinth of the Lost up to the ghosts of the Berlin underground.
A breathtaking journey through 800 years of Berlin history awaits you
Walk the line between fun an fright with your friends, meet the last plague doctor and the legendary White Lady, just before you have to undergo the secret court. A truly unique experience! You’ve never been closer to Berlin’s history. The Highlight in the Berlin Dungeon: Exitus – Berlin’s highest indoor freefall tower. Are you brave enough for the drop into the unkown?
In just a few steps to your ticket for the Berlin Dungeon entrance ticket:
❶ Simply select date & number of tickets
❷ click on Show and select the desired selection
❸ click on Book to continue with the order process
❹ Securely complete your order & receive tickets via email & print it out
Book online - The Berlin Dungeon is journey into 800 years of Berlin’s darkest history through scarily-funny 11 live shows - from the Medieval to the 20th century.
German (daily), English (limited availability, please check in advance)
around 60 minutes
Thu-Sun: 11am to 7pm(last entry 6pm)
Opening hours may vary. Please check in advance online.
Closed Dec 24th
Children until 14 years just have access with accompany of an adult. We recommend the Berlin Dungeon for children aged 10. Children aged less than 8 don’t get access.
Please note that there may be waiting times at the box office.
• If there are any signs of infection or contact with people with a confirmed infection, please contact the health department and postpone your visit.
• We reserve the right not to allow visitors to enter if noticeable symptoms such as coughing, fever or shortness of breath are evident, including children.
• Please keep at least 1.5m distance to other guests and pay attention to the safety signs and floor markings.
• The adult accompanying persons are required to make the children aware of the safety rules and to ensure that they observe them.
• Please pay attention to the mouth protection regulations, according to the order of the Berlin Senate: wear a mouth and nose cover during your visit. This applies to all children over the age of 6.
• The duration of your stay is limited to a maximum of 3 hours, in order to be able to control the capacities better.
• Please wash your hands regularly (min. 20 sec.).
• Use our disinfection facilities at the entrance and within our attraction
• Please sneeze and cough in the crook of your arm at all times.
• We ask for cashless payment only.
• In order to be able to trace chains of infection, we are obliged to keep track of the contact details of our visitors. We guarantee this by your purchase of online tickets or by providing your contactless data on site.
• Our employees will wear face masks in many areas, where the minimum distance cannot be maintained. We recommend that you prepare the children before the visit.
Please note that an additional free time slot ticket is required for your visit.
The free time slot ticket for the desired visit period can be booked online.
Ticket validity after purchase
90 days from purchase. Ticket / Voucher will be exchanged at the entrance for a valid ticket. Ticket owners: A free time-slot ticket is also required.
Spandauer Straße 2, 10178 Berlin
Arrival by public transport
U-Bahn | U2, U5, U8 Alexanderplatz
S-Bahn | S5, S7, S75 Alexanderplatz oder Hackescher Markt
Tram | M4, M5, M6 Spandauer Straße/Marienkirche
Bus | 100, 200, M48, TXL Spandauer Straße/Marienkirche