Explore the underwater world at SEA-LIFE Berlin
Dive into the fascinating underwater world and enjoy in an absolutely unique way exciting insights in the beautiful world marine world.
Welcome in the impressing underwater world of the AquaDom & SEA LIFE Berlin! Discover 5000 fascinating creatures in 37 natural designed fresh and saltwater basins. Follow the course of water from the springs of the Spree to the deeps of the Atlantic. The highlight is the breath-taking ride in the AquaDom - the largest free-standing cylindrical aquarium in the world!
Highlights at its glance at SEA-LIFE Berlin:
✓ A ride through the AquaDom – the largest free-standing cylindrical aquarium in the world
✓ More than 5000 fascinating animals
✓ 17 themed underwater area
In just a few steps to your ticket for the SEA-LIFE Berlin entrance ticket:
❶ Simply select date & number of tickets
❷ click on Show and select the desired selection
❸ click on Book to continue with the order process
❹ Securely complete your order & receive tickets via email
approx. 1.5 hours
daily from 10:00 am
Closed on December 24th
Please note: AquaDom closed due to modernization
Please note that children under 15 years need to be accompanied by an adult.
Please note that there may be waiting times at the box office.
• If there are any signs of infection or contact with people with a confirmed infection, please contact the health department and postpone your visit.
• We reserve the right not to allow visitors to enter if noticeable symptoms such as coughing, fever or shortness of breath are evident, including children.
• Please keep at least 1.5m distance to other guests and pay attention to the safety signs and floor markings.
• The adult accompanying persons are required to make the children aware of the safety rules and to ensure that they observe them.
• Please pay attention to the mouth protection regulations, according to the order of the Berlin Senate: wear a mouth and nose cover during your visit. This applies to all children over the age of 6.
• The duration of your stay is limited to a maximum of 3 hours, in order to be able to control the capacities better.
• Please wash your hands regularly (min. 20 sec.).
• Use our disinfection facilities at the entrance and within our attraction
• Please sneeze and cough in the crook of your arm at all times.
• We ask for cashless payment only.
• In order to be able to trace chains of infection, we are obliged to keep track of the contact details of our visitors. We guarantee this by your purchase of online tickets or by providing your contactless data on site.
• Our employees will wear face masks in many areas, where the minimum distance cannot be maintained. We recommend that you prepare the children before the visit.
Ticket validity after purchase
90 days from purchase. Ticket / Voucher will be exchanged at the entrance for a valid ticket.
Arrival by public transport
Alexanderplatz / Hackescher Markt (S5, S7, S75)
Alexanderplatz (U2, U5, U8)
Spandauer Straße/ Marienkriche (M4, M5, M6)
100, 200, M48, TXL